Easy to make Black Bean Salsa bursting with flavor, fresh ingredients, and plant-based protein! Gluten-free and vegan.
This recipe is not only satisfying but it’s a great way to use the abundance of zucchini and tomatoes from the end of the summer season.
Black Bean Salsa
1 (15oz) can of Black Beans, drained, rinsed
1 cup frozen Organic Corn, defrosted
2 scallions, sliced thin
1 teaspoon cilantro, minced
1 lime, zest & squeeze
To taste salt & pepper
Olive oil, as needed
- In large mixing bowl add black beans, corn, scallions, cilantro, lime zest and squeeze.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over mix then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
Chef’s Tips & Tricks
- If the lime gives you a lot of juice you will not need olive oil.
- I love this dip because I use for other dishes as well. If I have leftovers, I put it on top of romaine lettuce with a light avocado vinaigrette and I get the perfect meal or use to top off a piece of blackened chicken.